Saturday, August 27, 2011

My 2nd Cake Pop Class

Thank you so much to all who attended my 2nd Cake Pop Class over at Cake Connection, Jaya One!

I really hope you all had fun making the cake pops (even some may be less than perfect) as much as I enjoyed sharing my knowledge with you! Apart from Nancy who also helped me with the class today, I'd like to thank my amazing helper i.e. my sister, Yi San! She was a complete all-rounder today, helping me with chocolate melting, photo-taking, cleaning, etc. The class wouldn't have been this successful without her precious help. Thanks Sis!

Here's a group photo taken by my sis today (unfortunately YS was behind the camera)

There'll be no cake pop class in September as I'm taking a short break. Hopefully I'll be able to arrange something for October! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment